Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Interviews

Man I am sick of interviews!!!!!!!!!! I have been in the top 3 or top 5 to be chosen but haven't been picked for the job :(
I had an interview this morning and I came out feeling pretty worthless they asked questions that I was like.. umm I hope I'm answering this the way they want me to. The bottom line is I don't really want to be a 5th grade teacher that is why my degree is EARLY CHILDHOOD not OLDER! But here in NC my Certification covers through 6th grade which is good for jobs but just not my cup of tea. If they called and offered me the job I would take it and smile and do the best I can with what I got and who knows maybe I will like it.

I also went out and applied at the local Head Start preschools.. there is a job opening on campus. We will see if anything works out there.. so far nothing.

School starts next week and hopefully some more hiring will happen. Only time will tell.

Had to run to Wal-Mart today because Joe put a Dinosaur down the tub drain.. it was clogged bad. While we were there he hid from me.. this is where I found him
He told me it was his ship.. I told him to get out of there before I sank his ship.
We bought some Ice cream and left.
He is so excited about his play date tomorrow with a friend from church. It will be an adventure for me.. a mother of 2, not sure if I'm ready lol.

Nick made starter for sour dough bread we made our first two loafs last night the taste isn't too bad but the texture.. well lets just say they hurt when hit with and could make a good sword! lol We will try again!

here is a link that saves me! Mindy Gledhill, All About Your Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment