Sunday, August 7, 2011

Followers

I would like all my friends and family (The people I love most) to follow our blog this is easy to do! look on the left side of my page and click follow! I do not know if it will send email to you when I update but there is another place for me to add emails so it will email you my post as I post them on my blog. If you are interested I will add you to the list. It says I only have 10 places so family first.
Also if you wish to make a comment on something type your comment and it will ask you to choose an account. If you have gmail click on google account. it will ask you to accept there terms and stuff and type in a name. you don't have to do this but if you wish to make a comment it must be done. I would like comments!!!

I love you all and hope you had a great Sunday!

Over and out
L-and-N signing out <3

1 comment: