Saturday, August 6, 2011

BREAK!!


I titled this post break for more than one reason. First yesterday was Nicks last day of class til the 20th Second Joe left us today. With that said I have to show you a funny picture of Nick. This past Thursday he was required to act a part of a play. He volunteered to play a woman and in the scene he had to change from a dress to a night gown which ended up being my robe. He wore my bra, dress and robe.. his classmates laughed hard! Oh and he made an A! I was so proud of him!
My daily routine with Joe has been going to a park in the morning, lunch, nap, then swimming. He made a lot of friends along the way. It was super fun to watch him talk to other children and watch him learn to "Swim." I put swim in quotes because he didn't really swim but he did a great job for a 4 year old that has trust issues. It took him a long time but he finally got comfortable with the water enough to let go of the wall and walk around. When we dropped him off today we met Nana and Papa Don at a beach. Joe showed Nana his swimming skills. He tried his best to swim he ended up half underwater.. but he did good! Nick also threw him a few times and he went all the way under and he dealt with that pretty well.
 Here are some pictures of his friends he made.
Nicholas and Joe (A boy from church)

Joe playing with boys at the park 

We went to play in the fountain after swimming, made some more friends from Maryland

Playing in the fountain, Yes Nick and I got in to!


Some other fun things we did:
Joe wrote our grocery list

The turtle finally climbed up here by itself!!!

Joe found this umbrella hat and fell in love with it

Joe found this, it is a fuzzy-red-wingless wasp

We ate a lot of popsicles and ice cream



So today on our way to meet Nana and Papa Don we stopped a few times in different locations.
Right before we left.. Dancing

Nantahala River

Ocoee eating Ice cream and our lunch


Traveling Joe was trying to blow a bubble

HUGE BUBBLE

Watching the people raft down
 After we left the Ocoee we went to Mac Point Beach where we swam until Nana and Papa Don showed up. Nana got in the water with us for a while. It was a lot of fun and I am really missing Joe now. Can't wait til I get to see him again. I LOVE HIM

Well this is the conclusion of this past week.. I hope the week to come is a good one and I hope it holds good news. Nick won't have class and I won't be doing anything but looking desperately for jobs.

Have a great week and thanks for reading our Blog!

L-and-N signing out! <3






3 comments:

  1. Disregard the first photo. It is not of interest to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that first picture was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right! You should have seen him in the dress and head band

    ReplyDelete