Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bowling

 Saturday Nov. 3rd

Nick and I had a great time with my Brother Joe and his cute little family. Amanda cooked tacos for dinner and they were delicious! Amanda and I fed the two boys while Joe and Nick finished Joe's newest project, a swing for the yard. My brother is very talented when it comes to building things. He has a great eye for details. Here is a picture he took the next day of the new swing.


After dinner we went bowling! Nick and I had some free bowling passes that we stumbled upon as we were cleaning and going through some boxes. We wanted to spend some time with Joe and Amanda before we left and thought it would be something fun.



 Little Joe was up first! Then Austin's turn.. He just turned three and was super energetic to bowl. He kept running and picking up a ball even if it wasn't his turn. Both boys danced the night away and had a blast.

Sorry this one is so blurry but the little booger kept moving.

Amanda helped Austin bowl and got a low five for it.


I tried to get a picture of  Austin bowling but the camera wasn't fast enough.

My sweet husband is such a goof.... if you have never seen him bowl... well then you are in for a treat! Nick has such a cute little hop in the middle of his bowling approach. It did some good though, he beat me by 3 points. It also helped him throw the pins back at him. Something happened after Nick bowled, a pin got stuck at the wrong place, when the thing came down it scooped out instead of in and all the pins came vomiting out.

The pin vomit.

Joe won, Nick came in second, I was in third and then Amanda, Austin then Little Joe. We had such a good time! I am so glad I was able to spend time with Joe and his family!



No comments:

Post a Comment