Saturday, September 3, 2011

Labor Day Weekend


It is only Saturday but the weekend has already been amazing! Lon (Nick's Dad) Came to my room on Friday and Surprised me after school. He got to play on my SMART board. He then went and picked Nick up from school. Today we went up the mountain to the Moss Knob shooting range. We bought 555 rounds and shot them all! 
Our Drive was BEAUTIFUL!

 Nick set up a target way in the back.. He ran back
 The target he set up is way in the back
 Shooting my little 22
 Thanks Dad for my gun!
 The target Nick set up in the back
 Nick is shooting Lon's gun

 My sweetie
 Ready, Aim, Fire
 Watching the other man shoot his Tommy Gun
 Lon Shooting his Grandfathers gun
 Nick loading my clip
 The boys playing
 Ear plugs
 Our Bullets the box had 555 of them

 I did pretty good!
 Nick is clipping up my I ROCK target
 My target I made
 How I did.. NOT to well
 Lon got really into the shooting... he even turned his hat around
The empty box, cheap and fun day

Ammo: $19.00
Travel: 7 miles
Cheap family time: Priceless

At one point we were the only people at the shooting range, so we set up our cans that we had collected at home. Between Nick and I, I shot most of them down. I thought he let me do it to be nice but he told me he didn't, so maybe I do have talent.

I got my little 22 when I was 12 years old because I wanted to hunt with my dad. I will never forget that Christmas. He took me outside and showed me how to use it. We then took it squirrel popping! Dad kept my gun in good condition for me and now she is finally with me here in Whee, NC.

Well we are about to go to dinner.
Love you all
L-and N

No comments:

Post a Comment