Monday, April 11, 2016

Taco Popcorn

Making popcorn for dinner is a must on those nights that you don't feel like cooking. It's so simple and hard to mess up, and to top it off you only dirty one bowl, so clean up is easy too.

We were feeling munchy for tacos but didn't want to take the time to make them, so this idea was born. Taco popcorn!

Ingredients:

I am not putting exact measurements because you can add as much as you want!

Taco seasoning
Mozzarella cheese ( I let mine come to room temperature)
Butter
Popcorn
* for my popcorn I use my air-popper
** Also if you like spicy I mixed some jalapeno juice in with my butter and it made the flavors pop!

The way I mix everything in:
Put your popcorn in a large bowl. Then with a spoon drizzle your melted butter on, sprinkle your Taco seasoning on then stir. Repeat this until you have enough seasoning on your popcorn.

 It's so addicting!

Hope you enjoy this popcorn idea because we sure do love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment