Friday, June 26, 2015

Getting to know essential oils

I feel like my life has been led to Essential oils in the same way that I was inspired and led to marry my husband. The last few years I have been living a life that I never knew I could. I think of this life as one that is closer to God and knowing myself on a deeper level. Listening to my body and doing what is best for it.

My journey started out as an obese woman in her 20’s with health problems. Everything that was wrong with me was always because I was ‘obese’. I changed my lifestyle and two years later I have lost 90 pounds and want only pure and clean things in my body.

My cousin introduced me to essential oils and gave me a few to try, Lemon, Lavender, peppermint and slim and sassy. I was already drinking a ton for water daily so I made a few immediate adjustments, I added the lemon oil in my water in the morning and evening and drank slim and sassy throughout the day. The lemon knocked out the bloat in my stomach and the slim and sassy helped control my sweet cravings. I was so excited when I received my first compliment on my flat stomach! I knew the oils were working!




Nick, my husband even got into the oils this spring when he was suffering from allergies. He did a swish/shot of lemon, lavender, and peppermint a few times a day. The oils temporarily took the itch, sneezing, and watery eyes away. He was a very suspicious about the oils but they did the job and even he couldn't deny the evidence.

I am so excited to continue to try other essential oils. I cannot wait to implement the oils more into my life. My goal is to educate myself about the oils so that I can educate others and help people live more healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment