Friday, June 2, 2017

Graduate School

As of couple of Mondays ago our first year of graduate studies has come to an end. However, we only have a few weeks to relax before our summer courses pick up.  Nick and I were fortunate to be awarded scholarships to help pay for the astronomical amount of money it costs to attend a school in the Fenway.
Our first year has been tough, not going to lie. Our business decided to take off along with taking three class this past semester. Two for our program (Teaching English as a Second Language ) and the third, a foreign language of our choice. We picked Spanish of course, it just makes sense. Simmons requires that all of its students have an intermediate level of any language and we thought two classes would get us past this rule but we found out a month ago that we have to take one more class. There is no way that we will be able to balance our schedules with a third class in the fall, so we found away around it. Nick and I are headed to Salamanca, Spain to live in a cute flat and take an intensive Spanish course for the month of June.

Feel free to leave some positive vibes!

We will travel and blog on the weekends!

Let the adventure begin!

Love you all!



3 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Spain. You must let us know if it rains mainly on the plain. But I'm guessing since you'll be in the Extremadura that you won't see much rain. Stay hydrated, my friends! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could come with you and be your personal tutor. Don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep! Have fun, I love you both! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cats, I want your life! All the prayers for a safe journey. <3

    ReplyDelete