Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Letters of Love

Sometimes students write us letters out of the blue and give them to us along with a special treat on Friday. Sometimes they write us a letter in the post office instead of writing their mom or dad. Whatever the reason for the letters, we love them all. We are going to miss all of our students so much. It is nice to know that we have changed lives, even if it was only one week of it, they definitely changed ours.

Please note that if you have a hard time seeing the letters, click on them and you will get a bigger version. If you are looking at this through email go to our blog to see the larger pictures.

In case you can't read this the top heart says, Don't forget me, Cindy, Ha Yea-jeong. The bottom heart says, You are so beautiful, You look nine

 Nick gave Peter Twizzlers because he was the only Korean that liked them.

 We both had the privilege to teach Emma, she is such a smart and gifted student.

Our classroom management plan was giving students stickers. Depending on the number of stickers determines how much candy you get. 20 stickers is the max!

When I look at this picture I can see all of the students in my mind. My rule was if they spoke Korean I would take away points. I guess he thought I took more points from the boys than the girls, he was really upset about it.

If Nick and I are teaching English camp in the same week, we usually come together for a couple of activities. Our students get to know both of us and I'm pretty sure they all love Nick more :)

 Ju Yeol is a student Nick and I both taught in Cyber School and we love him so much!

I think we both taught Crystal many times because she was a loyal student to CEV. During vacation she would attend here and during the evening for evening class. She is super sweet!

 This letter just cracks me up so much... I guess it is Google translate in all it's glory... well a centipede!

It is always great to know that students get excited and have fun during class time.

I have a small nose!!! YESSSSSSSS

I hope you can see this because this is a drawing of Nick and his classroom style! He truly inspired some students! He has a natural teaching ability.

Please notice the music notes next to Nick! He loves coming up with random songs!

Starbucks (Young-Dae)Has been Nick's Cyber school student for two years. I had the fun opportunity to have him in my class and he wanted to write Nick a letter. He loved us both so much that he wishes we stay a couple for a long time! Super sweet!

Love this picture....

And this picture just hits my funny bone!

We have so many more but I only picked our favorites. I hope you had fun reading them. I'm sure through the next couple of months these letters are what will get us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment