Monday, October 8, 2012

October

October came fast.. almost too fast and this means only one thing, it will be over before we all know it.

Last week I got really sick. I am very thankful for medicine!
I was feeling better by Tuesday so I went on a field trip with Joe's Kindergarten class to Tate Farms. We had a great time although it was misting most of the day and it was cold. Joe wanted to pick a large pumpkin but the rule was he had to carry it so he picked one he could handle. I picked the biggest one I could find!!

Here are some pictures of our day together.






Joe is so much fun!!

I had my hair done this week so now I have a head full of brown hair!! Pictures coming soon.

Nick and I spent this past weekend with Brom, Sherry, and their wonderful children. We went and got our Visas from the Korean Consulate in downtown Atlanta  and we also went to an outlet mall and shopped for things that we needed.

Last night Nick bought our plane tickets to Korea! Our official date of departure is the 10th of November and we are spending 21 hours in Tokyo for a layover, so we are trying to find a place to stay while we are there.

Well that is it for this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment