Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hike

Nick and I talked about a few things we needed to improve in our relationship with each other and our Heavenly Father. We both thought about it and decided that the behaviors we wanted to change were to have  family prayer in the morning, scripture reading, and walk 30 min. everyday together. So far we have done a good job with all three. 
     This pass Saturday we went hiking with our friend Daniel in The Smokey Mountain National Park. It is a cool place. This is the second time Nick and I have gone hiking there together.

There was still ice and snow in places

This is the first log bridge and it was kinda scary to cross because it was leaning pretty bad.


My turn to go over it and I was pretty nervous


The view looking down


This bridge was just a log.. the rail was just there to look at because if you put to much weight on it, it wobbled pretty bad.



This is the pretty Oconaluftee River

It's my turn and I can't believe I'm about to go over it!

We had a great hike and we both can't wait to return to the Smokey Mountain National Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment